A big thank you to Jen at Practical, By Default for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Pop over to her (now self-hosted!) blog to read some great posts on homeschooling, cooking, and life!
The Liebster Award is a blogging award given to newer bloggers by fellow bloggers to promote and welcome up-and-coming blogs. It’s a great way to find new blogs, and to get to know the bloggers. 🙂
The rules vary from post to post, but here’s the gist:
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
My answers to Jen’s questions:
- What language would you love to learn? French
- Would you prefer to read, watch or be told how to do something? Usually watch, or a combination of the three
- What’s your favorite hobby? Baking, cooking, painting, knitting, writing… too many to focus!
- What’s your dream job? It used to be everything from pastry chef to actress/singer to teacher, but I’m growing to LOVE staying at home with my kiddos!
- Dog or cat? Cat
- The name of the teacher that influenced you the most? Chris, Louise, Avian, Pam, Mary, Keri…
- Book or Movie? depends on my energy level
- Why did you start blogging? as an outlet for being a stay-at-home-mom and a way to catalog recipes
- Cook or bake or eat? all of the above!
- What are you is your best “I did it!” moment? Anytime one of my kids has potty training success.
- Blogging what do you love/hate doing? I love writing, both about life and food. I have a love/hate relationship with the photography aspect of food blogging. I don’t like formatting my posts (slow computer), and I always wish I had more time to put into the blog.
Questions for my nominees:
- Coffee or chocolate?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Nutty brownies or nut-free brownies?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Do you say caramel like “care-uh-mel” or “car-mul”?
- What skill would you like to master?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Early riser or night owl?
- You have a whole day to yourself… how do you spend it?
Congratulations! If you wish to accept the award, just follow the rules above! (If not, seriously, no pressure. Just consider this my excuse to introduce you to some of my readers!)
Have a great day!