I was recently challenged to participate in a cooking challenge by Sadie over at Sadie’s Nest. (Okay, for those of you who followed her challenge, it started a little while back, but I’m finally ready to begin!) She cooked through several fellow bloggers’ recipes and posted about each one. If you didn’t check them out, pop on over to Sadie’s Nest and read about it (HERE)!
Here’s the goal:
- Pick 5-7 recipes of fellow bloggers that you want to try.
- Notify the bloggers that you’ll be making their recipe and invite them to participate in the challenge.
- Make each dish and write a post (for each recipe) detailing your experience. How easy was it to follow directions? What did you think of the final dish? (The idea here is a positive review and blog promotion for those recipes and bloggers you love to read!)
- Link to the original recipe in each post.
I’m SO excited to make each of the recipes listed below! Each one looks delicious, and I can’t wait to try them!
Here are the recipes I’ve chosen for my WordPress Cooking Challenge (in no particular order):
- Asiago Jalapeno Cornmeal Muffins at Sadie’s Nest
- Nutella and Banana French Toast at What’s Bec Cooking
- Samosa My Way at Lynz Real Cooking
- Pea and Parmesan Risotto at Food on the Table
- Old-fashioned Sweet Potato Pancakes (Waffles) by A Hundred Years Ago
- Jam Session by snapshotsincursive
- Chocolate Espresso Brownie Cookies by Stephysweetbakes
Look for posts over the next few weeks on these recipes. I can’t wait! My brain is seriously having trouble focusing for all the thoughts of delicious food bouncing around in it.
Whether or not your recipe is listed above, I encourage you to try cooking some recipes from other bloggers (or even just one!). What a great way to interact with fellow food lovers! 🙂
Let the cooking begin!
P.S. As I cook through these recipes, I’ll link to the posts on this page: Cooking Challenge.